Thursday, July 25, 2013

What up everyone!

TRANSFER DAY AHH!

Sorry there wasn't a weekly letter last week. We had to take care of some things and emailing kind of got thrown out of the picture. But luckily not too much happened that week so there wsn't too much you all missed out on. :) Today is transfer day. We will be getting our new companion and finding out the new people in our zone. It is an exciting time. But stressful as always. Luckily I am staying with Sister T. This transfer really wasn't all that upsetting for once. There will be a lot of change being in a trio but I am still kind of in denial that that is happening at this point. I know it will all work out though.

Prayer has become one of my favorite topics. Sister T and I talk about it a lot. We talk about how Heavenly Father already has blessings ready and prepared for us. All we have to do is exercise faith and ask for them. There are so many things you pray for as a missionary. I am constantly in communication with my Father in Heaven. I love it. I have come to realize that when I include the Lord in every little thing that I do things work out a lot better. Plans run a little smoother. Trials seem a little easier. Loving people that are hard to love is no big thing. Everything is just better. It continually surprises me the love Heavenly Father has for us as His children. You would think I would have that down by now. I mean I know it to be true but my testimony keeps growing. I just know that prayer is real. I know they are answered when we ask with a sincere heart. I know that the more specific your gratitude and requests the more specific your answers will be.

We have been struggling to find new people to teach and those investigators we were working with are all turing out to be less that truth seekers. It is times that this that it would be really easy to get discouraged and not want to even try anymore but we're not. We have changed our focus and are finding success in working with the less actives of the ward. There are LOTS of them. We have been meeting regularly with about 4 families and they are all progressing slowly but there is so much potential there. It is amazing how sometimes we get stuck focusing on the wrong thing but once you figure it out it all seems to make sense. This is the Lords work. He knows what He is doing. There is a purpose for everything. Once we relize that and embrace and allow ourselves to be apart of it, miracles happen.

I hate to cut things short. But transfer days are crazy. I will report on all the happenings of today next week!

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Remember who you are!

I love you.



Sister Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment